One on One Bookkeeping Services provides top quality bookkeeping and BAS Agent services.
We provide the services, solutions and support to small business owners to get all their bookkeeping matters in order.
Our aim is to provide our clients with all-round bookkeeping solutions that reduce the time they spend on their books and provides them with up to date accurate records that empower them to understand the financials of their business.
We introduce our clients to the best bookkeeping methods for their business, including the most suitable cloud based technology and paperless office options.
We help our clients thrive and direct them in growing their business into the future.
We are fully certified and experienced bookkeepers and registered BAS Agents. We get the job done efficiently, accurately and ensure ATO regulations and deadlines are met.
We work with Xero, QBO, Myob and Hubdoc
So what is a BAS Agent and why is it important for your business?
Any bookkeeper that provides BAS Services must be a registered member with the Tax Practitioners Board.
As BAS Agents we have met all the minimum requirements set by the Tax Practitioners Board which include:
* Completed a minimum of Certificate IV in Financial Services and Accounting
* Completed over 1000 hours of relevant experience prior to obtaining registered membership
* Hold a membership with a professional association such as The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
* Complete 15 hours of CPE (Continuous Professional Education) within every 12 month period
* Act and abide by the Code of Conduct as per the Tax Practitioners Board
* Hold ongoing Professional Indemnity Insurance
One on One Bookkeeping Services provides professional service with a personal touch.
We are friendly and easy to work with.
We offer a smile and a friendly manner while getting your bookkeeping on track.
Our clients know their business finances are in very capable hands.
Get back to working on your business, not your books!!!!
Call us today on 0434 948 395 for a free 30 minute no obligation meeting to discuss your business needs.
Xero Certified Advisor
Hubdoc ProAdvisor - Xero & QBO